- cowan street 高温街芽菜鸡沙河粉 Address: 44, Jalan Raja Ekram, 30300 Ipoh Business hours: Wed – Sun (7pm onwards). Bean Sprouts chicken 芽菜鸡
- Jalan Jubilee This yong tau foo place is very famous for the locals
- Jalan Ali Pitchay Ipoh kai si ho fun (Shredded chicken hor fun) Also known as “Small Genting” 小云顶
- Hoong Tho @ Jalan Bandar Timah ,THEAN CHUN COFFEE SHOP 天津茶室,‘Halls of Mirros’ famous for caramel custard ,pork satay heard is sucks nowdays 🙂 or Kedai Kopi Sin Yoon Loong – white coffee 15A Jalan Bandar Timah or Address: Nam Heong 南香 – 2, Jalan Bandar Timah / Nam Chau 南州 – 54, Jalan Bandar Timah / Sun Yuan Foong 新源丰 – 17, Jalan Bandar Timah
- Wooley Food City @ Canning Gardens dry curry noodles to cha keow teau to rojak
- Yik Foong Makeshift food stalls @ Jalan Laxamana The hokkien prawn noodles are superb
- Nasi Kandar from Yong Suan Coffeeshop Address: Yong Suan Coffee Shop, 2, Jalan Yang Kalsom, 30250 Ipoh Business hours: 9.30am – 6pm. Nasi Kandar Ayam Merah
- Sin Eng Heong kaya puff. try their 小霸王！
- Funny Mountain Beancurd 奇峰豆腐花 Address: 49, Jalan Theatre, 30300 Ipoh Business hours: 10.30am – 6pm, closed on Tuesdays
- Dry fry big headed prawns (干煎虾) in Tanjung Tualang
- Ipoh 月光河, dry hor fun
Restoran Sun Tuck Kee (新德记炒粉店)65 Jalan Yau Tet Shin 30300 Ipoh
- Ming Court Dim Sum 明阁香港点心 Address: 32, 34, 36, Jalan Leong Sin Nam, 30300 Ipoh
Business hours: 6am till finish
- Fook Kee (福记炒粉) Address: Restoran Yu Yee, Lebuh 3, Kg Simee, 31400 Ipoh
Business hours: 1pm – 5.30pm, closed on Sundays
XIN QUAN FANG CURRY MEE 新泉芳咖喱面茶餐室 Address: 174, Jalan Sultan Iskandar (Hugh Low Street), 30000 Ipoh
Business hours: 7.30am till finish (1pm) curry mee .
Hakka Mee 客家面 Address: Paris Coffee Shop, 164, Jalan Sultan Iskandar (Hugh Low Street), 30000 Ipoh
Business hours: 7.30am – 12pm
or Hakka Mee @ Restoran Cathay
17A, Jalan Dato Tahwil Azhar (Osborne Street)
CHOONG KEE BIG TREE YONG TAU FU 忠记大树头炸料粉 Address: 1277 Jalan King, Taman Hoover, 31650 Ipoh Business hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, closed on Wednesdays
TONG SUI KAI 糖水街 Address: Jalan Sultan Ekram, 30300 Ipoh
Business hours: 5.30pm – 1am (varies for each stall)
- Assam Laksa @ Big Tree Foot (Dai Shu Geok)
652, Jalan King, Pasir Pinji
- Restoran Ayam Nasi Pak Kong
27, Jalan Theatre
- Cendol Jalan Bunga Raya
- Rojak @ Restoran Ding Hao
Jalan Pasir Puteh
- Restoran Ding Hao has also an old uncle who sells only HK style Chee Cheong Fun. You can choose either prawn or char siu. Goes very well with his sambal or the famous Ipoh red sweet sauce. Jalan Pasir Puteh | Lot 29057, Ipoh
i rather like their special beef sirloin noodles. Expensive ! Their shops are located in Causeway Bay, Wan Chai and Quarry Bay.
3-min walk from Exit B3, North Point MTR Station
Not too bad cheaper then 15th floor Hysan place Ho Hung kee 🙂
best value end of eastern tram shau kei wan wet market goose + chicken rice
“wabi ” is the beauty of imperfection. “sabi” is the quality of age, deterioration and the passage of time.
侘 寂 A beauty of things imperfect , impermanent and incomplete..
A nice faded ripped off jeans can be a wabi sabi item or your grandmother rocking chair but
“Time is kind to things, but unkind to man.” so why fight for the inevitable, understand n and appreciate it with grace and equanimity.
you can’t get rich overnight, it takes work. same thing applies to a great pair of worn in jeans it takes work and time spent. it’s a philosophy and a way of life. it requires passion.
I always say that fashion can be bought, style can not!!!
Relax… let your clothes be clothes and age naturally.
but wearing grossly an unwashed button flies denim for century is just plain sick .
No-one really gives a fuck about the shirt or trousers you wear as long as they fit well, are well pressed, and clean .Just Spend some money on a decent pair of shoes. 🙂
Quantitative easing (QE) is a monetary policy used by central banks to stimulate the economy when standard monetary policy has become ineffective.
QE is aimed at stimulating economic activity, such as increasing consumer spending
One of the main tools they have to control growth is raising or lowering interest rates. Lower interest rates encourage people or companies to spend money, rather than save.
But when interest rates are almost at zero, central banks need to adopt different tactics – such as pumping money directly into the financial system.
This process is known as quantitative easing or QE.
Namitatsu (波達). I think I own every designed shirt they’ve ever made. Roughly translated the Company name would mean: People of the Wave. Their motto (and label on most clothing items) is:
love about the motto though is the deeper meaning it conveys…it doesn’t have to directly apply to surfing per se, but to be active and in control; to wit: To be in charge of the path you take in life (i.e where you’ll surf on the wave-of-life and what path along it’s face you’ll take)
NO WAVE. NO LIFE
Brand : Namin oritatsujin
founder : break through co.ltd