- cowan street 高温街芽菜鸡沙河粉 Address: 44, Jalan Raja Ekram, 30300 Ipoh Business hours: Wed – Sun (7pm onwards). Bean Sprouts chicken 芽菜鸡
- Jalan Jubilee This yong tau foo place is very famous for the locals
- Jalan Ali Pitchay Ipoh kai si ho fun (Shredded chicken hor fun) Also known as “Small Genting” 小云顶
- Hoong Tho @ Jalan Bandar Timah ,THEAN CHUN COFFEE SHOP 天津茶室,‘Halls of Mirros’ famous for caramel custard ,pork satay heard is sucks nowdays 🙂 or Kedai Kopi Sin Yoon Loong – white coffee 15A Jalan Bandar Timah or Address: Nam Heong 南香 – 2, Jalan Bandar Timah / Nam Chau 南州 – 54, Jalan Bandar Timah / Sun Yuan Foong 新源丰 – 17, Jalan Bandar Timah
Business hours: 6am – 5pm
- Wooley Food City @ Canning Gardens dry curry noodles to cha keow teau to rojak
- Yik Foong Makeshift food stalls @ Jalan Laxamana The hokkien prawn noodles are superb
- Nasi Kandar from Yong Suan Coffeeshop Address: Yong Suan Coffee Shop, 2, Jalan Yang Kalsom, 30250 Ipoh Business hours: 9.30am – 6pm. Nasi Kandar Ayam Merah
- Sin Eng Heong kaya puff. try their 小霸王！
- Funny Mountain Beancurd 奇峰豆腐花 Address: 49, Jalan Theatre, 30300 Ipoh Business hours: 10.30am – 6pm, closed on Tuesdays
- Dry fry big headed prawns (干煎虾) in Tanjung Tualang
- Ipoh 月光河, dry hor fun
Restoran Sun Tuck Kee (新德记炒粉店)65 Jalan Yau Tet Shin 30300 Ipoh
- Ming Court Dim Sum 明阁香港点心 Address: 32, 34, 36, Jalan Leong Sin Nam, 30300 Ipoh
Business hours: 6am till finish
- Fook Kee (福记炒粉) Address: Restoran Yu Yee, Lebuh 3, Kg Simee, 31400 Ipoh
Business hours: 1pm – 5.30pm, closed on Sundays
XIN QUAN FANG CURRY MEE 新泉芳咖喱面茶餐室 Address: 174, Jalan Sultan Iskandar (Hugh Low Street), 30000 Ipoh
Business hours: 7.30am till finish (1pm) curry mee .
Hakka Mee 客家面 Address: Paris Coffee Shop, 164, Jalan Sultan Iskandar (Hugh Low Street), 30000 Ipoh
Business hours: 7.30am – 12pm
or Hakka Mee @ Restoran Cathay
17A, Jalan Dato Tahwil Azhar (Osborne Street)
CHOONG KEE BIG TREE YONG TAU FU 忠记大树头炸料粉 Address: 1277 Jalan King, Taman Hoover, 31650 Ipoh Business hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, closed on Wednesdays
TONG SUI KAI 糖水街 Address: Jalan Sultan Ekram, 30300 Ipoh
Business hours: 5.30pm – 1am (varies for each stall)
- Assam Laksa @ Big Tree Foot (Dai Shu Geok)
652, Jalan King, Pasir Pinji
- Restoran Ayam Nasi Pak Kong
27, Jalan Theatre
- Cendol Jalan Bunga Raya
- Rojak @ Restoran Ding Hao
Jalan Pasir Puteh
- Restoran Ding Hao has also an old uncle who sells only HK style Chee Cheong Fun. You can choose either prawn or char siu. Goes very well with his sambal or the famous Ipoh red sweet sauce. Jalan Pasir Puteh | Lot 29057, Ipoh
1. Highway 2 KL (Gombak Toll) on Karak Highway towards East Coast (Jabor Toll)and continue towards Kuala Terengganu exit via Cukai town in Kemaman (Coastal road to Kemaman, Dungun and Kuala Terengganu)(223km
2. Highway 2 KL (Gombak Toll) on Karak
Highway and continue with East Coast Expressway to Kuantan exit.
Highway 3 Kuantan exit to Kuala Terengganu (Coastal road to Kemaman, Dungun and Kuala Terengganu) (223km)
3. tol is rm21.70
once u are out from the kuantan/jabor tol take the kemaman road.. go straight from there and u can see alot of chalets/budget hotel/ 4 star hotel along the road..
4. After paying 5rm toll you’re on Karak highway already, drive on until you reach Bentong toll.
Pay another 3rm toll, you’ll reach Karak toll where the East Coast highway awaits you…
For 2 hrs or so, drive on to Gambang toll and pay 16.90rm to exit to Federal road leading to Kuantan.
Halfway to Kuantan there’s a slip road to Kuala Terrenganu/Ktn. airport, turn to that road which is a extended Semambu highway.
This way you don’t need to enter Kuantan, drive on and follow the sign which will lead you to Cherating village via state road highway.
5. kopitiam Hai Peng nasi lemak bungkus berlaukkan ikan tongkol satar,otak2 dan lemang kijal keropok lekorShop Name: Kedai Kopi Hai Peng
location: 3753 Jalan Sulaimani, Kemaman, Terengganu, Malaysia.
6. to eat crab, drop by Tong Juan Restaurant & try the stuffed crabRestaurant Name: Tong Juan Restaurant (东源酿蟹)
One more food to try.. the hainan chicken rice somewhere near bus stop or behind post office?!
7. Try monica bay where there is turtle sanctuary. It is in geliga fishing village, not far from kemaman town about 10km away.The crab at tong juan restaurant is a must try. Also famous at geliga are food called otak-otak, keropok and satar. These are cottage industries and you will find many in geliga.Monica Bay, Geliga in Kemaman District Restoran Baiduri 2, Monica Bay, Chukai, otak-otak and sata at this Che Wan Stall in Chukai, Kemaman Kemaman, Terengganu
8. Mini Zoo Kemaman di Bukit Takal
9. 5 star resort hotel – Awana Kijal Golf,Beach and Spa Resort
10. Chukai town. Some people call this town Kemaman too
11. centre point Kemaman
12. casa limbong Chukai,Kemaman
13. * The Ma’ Daerah Turtle Sanctuary Centre (near Kerteh
* Firefly watching along Sungai Kak Yah (Kak Yah River) in Kampung Ibok
* The fishing village of Kuala Kemaman
* Boating and kayaking along the Chukai River at the Bakau Tinggi Recreational Area
y deep freeze in North America. How the horse survive extreme cold .!! vehicles like car breakdown Though petrol (gas) only freezes at about -60C (-76F), diesel can clog at -10C (14F) and needs to be “winter-weighted”. Tyres can freeze solid, which makes for a bumpy start to a journey like flintstone yabba dabba do
ikan yu pari – fish species -Cartilaginous fishes
1.AGNATHA (Jawless fishes)
Sub-kelas : Cyclostoma (Hagfishes & Lampreys)
2. CHONDRICHTHYES (Cartilaginous fishes) 1200
Sub-kelas : Euselachii (Sharks & Rays)
Sub-kelas : Holocephali (Chimaeras)
3. OSTEICHTHYES (Bony fishes) 30900
Sub-kelas : Actinopterygii (Ray-finned fishes)
Sub-kelas : Sarcopterygii (Lobe-finned
Tips: Just dump inside the freezer overnight . 🙂 before wearing it