- Hong Kong Film archive -50 Lei King Rd, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong stroll along soho east – Quarry Bay Park chairs designed by local artist
- Fireboat Alexander Grantham – Tai Koo MTR station exit E. Walk through City Plaza and then cross the footbridge into Quarry Bay Park . The entire walk take approximately 10 minutes. Transformer 4 films Tai Koo Apartments
- Take the MTR for 2 stops to Shau Kei Wan station and walk to Museum of Coastal Defence. – 15 mins walk following road signs from Exit B2 of Shau Kei Wan MTR station . or travel with City bus route 85 running between Braemar Hill and Siu Sai Wan . First Bus route No 82X running between North Point Healty village and Siu Sai Wan. Its worth paying the $10 entrance fee for that alone and free on Wednesday!!! 🙂 On lee 安利 noodles house 22 Shau Kei Wan Main Street East, Shau Kei Wan . Master low key food shop eggs waffles gahk jai beng Shop B3, 76A Shau Kei Wan Main Street East, Shau Kei Wan
- End your journey by sample mouth watering local cuisien at Sau Kei Wan main street East
- Continue…to Stanley market alternative way would be to take the MTR to Chai Wan Station leave the station via Exit C and catch green minibus 16M which will take you to Stanley market.