Tags

,

The foundation stone was laid on Saturday February 3, 1894 at 5.30pm by the British Resident of Selangor, Sir W.H.Treacher, in a ceremony officiated over by Bishop G.F.Hose. The British Resident, armed with a silver trowel, laid the foundation stone of St.Mary’s: ‘In the Faith of Jesus Christ and in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.’

interior

P1010474

P1010461

exterior

P1010463

wabi sabi

P1010462

 

Advertisements