The foundation stone was laid on Saturday February 3, 1894 at 5.30pm by the British Resident of Selangor, Sir W.H.Treacher, in a ceremony officiated over by Bishop G.F.Hose. The British Resident, armed with a silver trowel, laid the foundation stone of St.Mary’s: ‘In the Faith of Jesus Christ and in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.’
- http://www.cwkee.com/ cheung wing kee noodles Factory 1207, Guardforce Centre, 3 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom or retail 70-74 Wuhu Street, G/F., Shop C, Hung Hom. Opening Hour﹕7:30am – 7:30pm
- 上環永樂街61號地下 duck century egg E2 – MTR Central station and walk about 1 minute
- Ginger powder & Green Tea & Chu Hou sauce
- Black and white sweetened condensed milk :)) from Holland .
- http://www.chanyeejai.com.hk/ — century old snack shop G/F, 176B, Queen’s Road Central.
- Yue Hwa Chinese products Department store MTR Station: Jordan (Exit A)
- Shanghai Tang – The bund
- AMAH bags or People bags at most wet market shops :)) Amah -Filipina domestic helpers use them or homecoming bag use in travel across border from mainland china to Hong Kong . Famous name The People Bags .. red,white , blue series
- Wing Kut Street (永吉街) and Wing Wo Street (永和街), which are in the border of Sheung Wan and Central, are well-known wholesale and retail centre for fashion accessories with products mainly from either China or Korea Sheung Wan MTR Station Exit E1
- GOD good of desire
- Red lamps by Red A star Industrial company
- cool cufflinks with classic Hong Kong coins – patinova
- Tea – Mingcha
- XO sauce –