- Root with – Unlock Root v2.3.1
- flashing cyanogenmod7 using ROM manager download the gapps file for google play store . download zip file transfer to sd card use Rom Manager to flash it
- restore back Nexus ONe using Passimg.zip file . Make sure that there isn’t another zip file inside of it, and a lot of times windows will hide the extension, so you can try renaming it to just PASSIMG and remove the .zip
- Nexus ONe power button fuck up HTC bad designed- jump star with USB charging battery ..take out and put it back the battery. details how to do it google pls dont be lazy !!! Once the phone has booted completely, make sure you go to Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Input >Trackball Wake .
- Nexus One battery trick
- Plug in the usb cable/charger with the battery in place
- Wait until the charging light is lit.
- Remove the battery, and as soon as the charging light goes out, reinsert the battery.
- The phone will power up.