My counterfeit Thai Baht. King Rama V One Baht. 1908
Obverse head of the coin King Rama In military uniform. Reverse the mystical white Elephant Erawan. It is estimated that about 10,000 pieces were distributed, the remainder were probably melted.
The coins were distributed at the Royal Cremation of King Rama V with nobility of higher status being given the Royal Gift of the two coin case and nobility of lower status or public servants receiving the various single coin cases.
Nickname “Rein Nuat” -meaning moustache coin was designed by the French coin engraver, Sir Henri-Auguste Patey A.PATEY on the right-hand side just above King Rama V’s left shoulder at 4 o’clock. As you can see in the illustration, the counterfeit example (on top) has much thinner, sharper lettering than the authentic example. In addition, the P in PATEY is reversed on this counterfeit coin although this may not necessarily be the case on all counterfeit examples.
‘จุฬาลงกรณ์ สยามินทร์’, which translates to ‘Chulalongkorn, King of Siam’
Erawan is seal of Bangkok . ‘’หนึ่ง บาท’ for ‘one baht’, ‘สองสลึง’ for ‘two saleung’ or ‘หนึ่งสลึง’ for ‘one saleung’. On the top-left it is written ‘สยามรัฐ’ meaning ‘Siam’ and on the top-right the date is written, ’ร.ศ. ๑๒๗’ for the 127th year of the Rattanakosin Kingdom (1908), ’ร.ศ. ๑๒๗’ for the 128th year (1909) or ‘ร.ศ. ๑๒๙’ for the 129th year (1910).
The One Baht coin is 30 mm in size, weighs 15 grams and was struck from 90% silver and 10% copper.
- The Treasury Department, 2005. ‘King Rama V’. The Evolution of Thai Money. pp 83
- Restaurant Tajuddin – 8 Jln Hang Kasturi , Kuala Lumpur
- Anjappar Authentic Chettinad Restaurant, 6, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar Baru, 59100, KualaLumpur.
- Betel Leaf – Authentic Chettinad Cuisine, 77A Leboh Ampang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Lai Choon Bah Kut Teh (Klang) – bakuteh dry + soup
- Ah Her Bak Kut Teh – Jalan Chinniah (Pandamaran, Klang)
- Kedai makanan Seng Huat – under the bridge near KTM
- Mor Sang Kor Bah Kut Teh – 42 Jalan Bangau , Taman Berkeley
- Kedai Makanan Seng Huat (under the bridge/near KTM) – bowl type
- Restaurant Kee Heong ( Eng Ann Klang) both dry and soup
- Teluk Pulai Bah Kut Teh – 32 Jln Batai Laut 5 , Kaw 16 . Taman Intan
- Chow Kiat Bah Kut Teh – 18 Jalan Kapar Kawasan 18 Klang
- Weng Heong Bah Kut Teh – 28,30 Jalan 5 kaw 16 Taman Intan
- Cheong Foh (Klang & Bayu Perdana, Klang) – authentic kopi + toasted bread
- Chong Kok Kopitiam (Klang) –
- Kedai Kopi Taman Eng Ann (Klang) – Hainanese kopi + toasted bread
Start exercising and do some hunting outside world for Pokemon Go.
what phone is compatible? Get a Pokemon Go mobile phone ??
Using more data? Wasting more time doing silly stuff?
You wanna to be cool? God Bless Pokemon Go!! Hacks Pokemon !!
lots of money making potential here! Pokémon Go is a simple game, it can still be puzzling for many players out there.
- Hong Kong Film archive -50 Lei King Rd, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong stroll along soho east – Quarry Bay Park chairs designed by local artist
- Fireboat Alexander Grantham – Tai Koo MTR station exit E. Walk through City Plaza and then cross the footbridge into Quarry Bay Park . The entire walk take approximately 10 minutes. Transformer 4 films Tai Koo Apartments
- Take the MTR for 2 stops to Shau Kei Wan station and walk to Museum of Coastal Defence. – 15 mins walk following road signs from Exit B2 of Shau Kei Wan MTR station . or travel with City bus route 85 running between Braemar Hill and Siu Sai Wan . First Bus route No 82X running between North Point Healty village and Siu Sai Wan. Its worth paying the $10 entrance fee for that alone and free on Wednesday!!! :) On lee 安利 noodles house 22 Shau Kei Wan Main Street East, Shau Kei Wan . Master low key food shop eggs waffles gahk jai beng Shop B3, 76A Shau Kei Wan Main Street East, Shau Kei Wan
- End your journey by sample mouth watering local cuisien at Sau Kei Wan main street East
- Continue…to Stanley market alternative way would be to take the MTR to Chai Wan Station leave the station via Exit C and catch green minibus 16M which will take you to Stanley market.
Sham Sui Po
- Kung Wo Dou Bun Chong 公和荳品廠 – Exit B2 sam sui poh – G/F 118 Pei Ho street – Tau fu fa
燒鵝大皇 – Roast Goose Sham Shui Po MTR Station Exit D2, walk about 2 minutes 119 Fuk Wing street
Red Bean Ice – Sun Heung Yuen (新香園) – G/F, 38 Kweilin St., Sham Shui Po
- Put Chat Ko -Kwan Kee store Shop 10, 115-117 Fuk Wah St., Sham Shui Po
- San Hang Yuen (新香園(堅記) 38 Kweilin St., Sham Shui Po – Hong Kong sandwiches
- 合益泰小食 G/F, 121 Lam Street, Sham Shui Po, 深水埗桂林街121號地下 -or cheap cheong fun 滑溜肠粉
- Wai Kee Noodle Cafe 維記咖啡粉麵 for Pork Liver noodles 豬潤麵 – G/F, 62 & 67 Fuk Wing Street / Shop D, G/F, 165-167 Pei Ho Street, Sham Shui Po
- 文記車仔麵, (G/F, 121 Fuk Wing Street, Sham Shui Po, 深水埗福榮街121號地下
- Congee King – G/F, 7 Hard St., Wan Chai
- Ho Hung Kee (G/F, 2 Sharp St., Causeway Bay
- Chee Kei (G/F, 52 Russell St., Causeway Bay
- Law Fu Kee – G/F, 50 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central
- Wong Chi Kei – Basement, 10-12 Stanley Street, Central
- Mui Kee -Mongkok MTR and take exit B3
- Wai Kee – 82 Stanley Street, Central Direction : central Mrt station exit D1 & D2
- Bonheur – Exit A2 Sheung Wan Mrt station – 6/F The pemberton .22-26 Bonham Strand $$$$
Overall Hong Kong Congee it is too broken down n tastes like a bowl of starch..and full of MSG…… nice???